Erectile dysfunction: What is it?
- The inability to obtain or maintain an erection strong enough for a sexual encounter that is mutually pleasant is known as erectile dysfunction.
Is Kamagra an approved medication?
- Kamagra is not approved by FDA
How does Kamagra operate?
- It increases the flow of blood to the men’s sexual organs. The medicine has active components that are comparable to those in Pfizer’s Viagra.
What side effects does Kamagra have?
- Adverse effects may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, upset stomach, flushing, and runny nose.
o What is the Kamagra dosage that is advised?
- There are three doses of Kamagra: 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg. A healthcare professional may recommend the first dose, and if it doesn’t work as well as expected or you have unwanted side effects, the dosage may be adjusted.
What does Super Force contain?
- Super P-Force pills include Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg as their active ingredients.
Can you take Super P Force on an empty stomach?
- Absolutely, yes. In actuality, taking it on an empty stomach is preferred. The medication’s effectiveness may be delayed if taken after eating.
Who can utilize Super P Force?
- All guys may utilize Super P Force. The age group is irrelevant. Men experiencing erectile dysfunction, regardless of age, are administered the medication.
Is Super P Force OK for both adults and kids?
- No. If you use this drug at all, it puts the health of women and children at risk. Therefore, it is advisable to keep the medicine out of their reach.
What is the drug’s method of administration?
- It is advised to take Super P Force with water. The entire tablet should be consumed with water. Other solvents should be avoided because the medication only combines quickly with water in the bloodstream. Take the medication 30 to 60 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. One tablet should not be taken more than once per day.