Adapalene SingaporeAdapalene Singapore is a prescription medication used in the treatment of acne conditions. You can obtain the drug from pharmacies keeping stock of the medication or from selected physician/dermatologist clinics licensed to dispense the drug. You can order Adapalene in Singapore from online portals authorized to sell Adapalene through online counters.
Differin Cream SingaporeDifferin Cream is available in Singapore in both OTC and prescription forms. You can obtain the cream from General Practitioner clinics, Aesthetic Clinics and Dermatology clinics in Singapore licensed to dispense the drug. Being a prescription medication, you need a prescription to obtain it from pharmacies or online portals. Alternatively, you can choose an online portal that will provide you with a prescription based on your condition. The medical team on the portal will evaluate your symptoms and determine whether or not you are eligible for the use of the cream. Following the completion of your eligibility process, the pharmacy will deliver the medication to your place in a safe manner.
Differin Gel SingaporeDifferin Gel can be obtained in Singapore over the counter and in prescription form. Differin Gel is available in strengths of 0.1% and 0.3%, out of which 0.1% can be obtained over the counter. In comparison, 0.3% is prescription based and available only in pharmacies and clinics with medical counters. You can even order the medication from online counters while taking care to ensure its strength and dose before finalizing your online order.
Differin Gel 0.1% Retinoid Acne Treatment
Differin 0.1% is a non-comedogenic, fragrance-free gel containing the retinoid adapalene, a third-generation topical retinoid primarily used to treat mild to moderate acne. Tretinoin and Differin gel are prescription medicines that both fight acne. Tretinoin Cream also treats premature skin aging.
- Multi-benefit dermatologists recommended retinol used for treating acne.
- It is the first over-the-counter active ingredient for acne in more than 30 years.
- It treats acne deep in the pores at the source and prevents new acne from forming.
- Restores the skin’s natural texture and tone
- Available in 15g upto 30 day supply and 45g upto 90 days supply
- Treats redness and inflammation in addition to preventing clogging of pores
- 1% Adapalene gel
- Suitable for acne-prone sensitive skin
- Available as prescription-based medication and OTC medication
- Differin OTC is available in 0.1%, and prescription RX is available in 0.3%
- FDA approved
Differin Adapalene Summary
Dose Once a day in the evening.
Available Strength Prescription Strength Retinoid Gel 0.1% and 0.3%
Active Ingredient Adapalene
Side Effects Stinging, Tingling, and Irritation.
Differin gel Reviews
- First Fda approved Acne Treatment
- Most effective for conditions of Acne Vulgaris
- Exfoliates the skin and enables faster dissipation of excess oil from the facial regions
- A good option for people with previous acne episodes searching for an effective preventive option.
- Safe on the skin and can be used for extended periods.
Before Using Differin gel
- Clean your face of impurities and ensure that it is dry before applying the gel
- Apply a thin film of the gel to areas of acne
- Wash your hands before applying the gel
- After the application of Differin gel
- Let it on overnight
- Don’t touch the treated area
- Wash your hands to avoid the gel from contaminating other parts of the skin
Differin gel 0.3% is a prescription medication available only in selected online portals licensed to dispense the higher strength of the medication. Before ordering the medication, choose a site with a good reputation and positive online reviews that will enable you to obtain the medication safely. You can either order the drug based on your existing medication or get an online evaluation of your condition, after which you will be provided with a prescription and the drug.
Differin Gel starts working immediately after application. You can observe the results in two weeks. It may take some time to see significant results, but with continued use, you can observe a marked reduction in acne with a decrease in dark spots. In cases of severe acne, the results can take longer to appear. In clinical studies, subjects reported up to an 87% reduction in acne after 12 weeks of medication use. Usually, the purging period or intensification of symptoms before improvement can occur for 4-8 weeks of using the drug.
Differin Gel should be used only once daily at the stipulated time to obtain satisfactory results from the use of the drug. It can even be an important step into your morning or evening skincare routine and, in addition to reducing acne, lighten post-acne marks, hyperpigmentation, scars, age spots, and even freckles. Skin tone and clarity are further improved by regular use of the gel. Care must be taken to use the lower strength for daily use.
In working on acne clearance, Adapalene works on the skin’s blood vessels and significantly reduces dark spots. It modulates cellular keratinization and inflammatory processes and inhibits lipoxygenase activity to carry out its anti-inflammatory reactions. In addition, it promotes the oxidative metabolism of arachidonic acid, which promotes wound healing and reduces dark spots.