$75.00 – $165.00
Zopiclone is a medication commonly prescribed for insomnia. There is a type of medication known as a sedative-hypnotic that assists individuals in falling asleep and remaining asleep throughout the night
Zopiclone: What is it?
People who are experiencing trouble sleeping are given the drug zopiclone to help them sleep. This is a sleeping pill called Zopiclone. It is in a class of drugs called non-benzodiazepine hypnotics. It's not built the same way as benzodiazepine sedative-hypnotics like Halcion (triazolam), but it works and has the same side effects.
Zopiclone shortens the time it takes to fall asleep, lengthens the time you sleep, and lowers the number of times you wake up at night. Zopiclone starts to work right away and keeps working for an hour or so.
A chemical in the brain called gamma-aminobutyric acid type A (GABAA) receptor is attached to zopiclone. This makes gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) work better, which is a chemical that makes you feel calm.
Zopiclone has been on the market since the 1980s and is legal to use in many places around the world. However, you can't get it in the US because it is a banned drug on Schedule IV. The US FDA has given its approval to Eszopiclone, which is sold under the brand name Lunesta. One type of zopiclone is eszopiclone, which is a stereoisomer.
Why would someone take zopiclone?
It is used to treat sleeplessness in people for a short time (7–14 days). It's used to help people who have trouble sleeping with things like
- Having trouble falling asleep
- Getting up in the middle of the night
- Getting up too early
- Having trouble sleeping or having bad dreams because of mental or mood issues
It shouldn't be used for more than 4 weeks at a time to treat chronic insomnia because it can build up tolerance and dependence, which can lead to withdrawal and relapses of insomnia if the drug is quickly stopped. The drug should not be used for a long time, which is called "off-label" use.
Zopiclone 7.5 mg : Side Effect and Precaution
It can have side effects, but not everyone gets them.
Effects that happen often
In more than one hundred people who take zopiclone, these side effects happen. You can deal with them better if you do the following:
Or a dry mouth or a taste of something bitter or metal
Feeling sleepy or tired the next day? Talk to your doctor or pharmacy if the tips on how to deal with a side effect don't work or if it doesn't go away.
Very bad side effects
Rarely, but sometimes, people who take zopiclone have very bad side effects.
Important: For more information on zopiclone side effects and precautions, see the full medical instructions.CLICK HERE
If you take zopiclone with other drugs or plant products Be careful when taking other drugs
While taking zopiclone, some drugs can interact with each other and make side effects more likely. It can make you sleepy, but some drugs may make these effects worse.
Before taking zopiclone, you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following drugs:
- Medicines to help people with bipolar disease or schizophrenia
- Medicines to help with sadness
- medicines to treat epilepsy
- drugs to help you sleep or calm down if you're having trouble with worry
- Allergy drugs that can put you to sleep, like chlorphenamine or promethazine, are used to treat hay fever, rashes, and other allergies.
- strong drugs like oxycodone, pethidine, morphine, codeine, methadone, or tramadol azithromycin or clarithromycin Antibiotics are medicines that fight diseases.
- Ketoconazole and itraconazole are medicines used to treat fungal infections. Ritonavir is a medicine used to treat HIV infections.
What kinds of things are in Zopiclone?
Zopiclone is the active ingredient.
Ingredients that don't work:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, gluten (wheat), sodium starch glycollate, and magnesium stearate are some of the things that are in Imovane 7.5 mg tablets. The layer on the opadry white OY-S-38906 has hypromellose, titanium dioxide, and macrogol 6000 in it.
You can find lactose monohydrate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, wheat starch, sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, and macrogol 6000 in Zimovane 7.5 mg and Zimovane LS 3.75 mg pills.
Depending on the brand or generic form of Zopiclone you take, the inactive ingredients may be different. For a full list of ingredients, look at the package of the form you take.
Sanofi is the company that sells Zimovane in the UK. Sanofi-Aventis is the company that sells Imovane in Australia. Pharmacy Retailing (NZ) Ltd. is the company that sells it in New Zealand.
Important information about all medicines
- When you buy new medicines, make sure they are safe to take with the ones you already have.
- Do not take more than what your doctor tells you. If you or someone else thinks they may have taken too much of this medicine, you should go to the emergency room of your local hospital right away. Take the jar with you, even if it's not full.
- It is important to let the person doing your surgery or dental work know about any drugs you are taking.
- You need this medicine. You should never give it to someone else, even if their situation looks like yours.
- If you don't need or want to keep drugs, don't. Take them to the store near you, and they'll get rid of them for you.
- Talk to your chemist if you need to know anything else about this medicine.
The most Frequently Asked Questions about Zopiclone
It doesn't stay in the human body for more than 12 hours. But some people are sleepy when they wake up the next morning.
If this happens to you, don't drive, ride a bike, use tools or machinery, or do anything else that requires you to be fully alert.
There may be withdrawal signs if you stop taking this medicine all of a sudden without telling your doctor.
When you can't sleep for a few days or weeks and it's worse than before,
You might also feel tense or nervous; your mood might change; and you might be very sensitive to light, noise, and touch.
Talk to your doctor about how to stop taking Zopiclone. To avoid withdrawal signs, they may tell you to slowly lower your amount over a few days or weeks.
But none of these things are likely to happen if you've been taking Zopiclone for less than a month.
It take approximately an hour to work
It is not likely to make you hooked if you only take it for 4 weeks. You might become hooked on it if you take it for more than four weeks.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about how to stop taking zopiclone. They can help you slowly stop taking your medicine if you've been on it for a long time or are afraid of becoming hooked on it.
It doesn't change the way any kind of birth control works, not even the pill and emergency birth control.
Some people who take zopiclone have said they do things like sleepwalk, cook, and talk on the phone while they're asleep. They don't know when they wake up.
You are more likely to have this happen if you drink alcohol or take other medicines for mental health issues like worry or sadness.
If this happens to you, talk to your doctor again.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.