$95.00 – $195.00
The 5% Minoxidil in this high-strength foam makes it an excellent topical therapy for male-pattern baldness.
ONCE A DAY, SCALP FOAM REGAINE® FOR WOMEN
Boosts hair growth up to 25% with this hair-loss treatment.
The product is ideal for use at the beginning of hair thinning to promote dense hair growth.
A topical solution containing 5% minoxidil stimulates follicles.
Delivers clinically visible results within 12 weeks!
Regaine For Women Daily Foam, the only foam shown to be effective in clinical tests spanning five nations, is the result of six years of research and development.
- The REGAINE for Women Scalp Foam has been shown in clinical studies to stimulate hair growth and prevent further thinning. The hair follicle is revitalized and fortified from the inside out, resulting in visibly thicker and fuller hair.
- The clinically visible results of using REGAINE to encourage hair regeneration and thicken hair may be seen in as little as 12 weeks. The formula works by stimulating essential roots and reactivating dormant follicles.
- Minoxidil, the only over-the-counter active ingredient shown to help halt and even reverse women's genetic hair loss, is included in REGAINE's hair restoration scalp foam for women.
- Hair Regrowth in 8 Out of 10 Women: Clinically Proven Specifically designed to combat female pattern baldness, this solution also promotes healthy new hair development. It encourages new hair development, leading to thicker, fuller hair.
5% minoxidil, 5% propylene glycol, and 5% purified water.
Inactive ingredients: alcohol, propylene glycol, and 5% water.
How REGAINE® Functions
Minoxidil is the only treatment for female-pattern hair loss that has been shown to work in a clinical setting. It is also the main ingredient in Regaine for Women Foam and helps hair grow back in four ways:
- Stops cells from getting smaller
- Brings more blood to the hair cells
- Helps hair follicles move from the sleeping phase to the growing phase
- Lengthens the growth process of each cell
Women's Guide to Using REGAINE® Foam
- Before using REGAINE, make sure your hair and scalp are fully dry
- Flip the container over and push the nozzle to spray foam directly onto your hands. Foam amounts shouldn't go more than 1 gram (half a capful).
- Apply a small amount of pressure while massaging the foam into the scalp.
- After using the foam, properly wash your hands.
- Use once daily.
Take what precautions?
Notify your healthcare provider if you are allergic to the drug or its constituents, such as propylene glycol or ethanol.
Being pregnant, preparing to become pregnant, or nursing
You have hypertension or heart disease.
Your scalp is injured, infected, or burned. It should be treated before using this drug.
Do not use more than once per day (your hair will not regrow any faster, and you run the risk of experiencing adverse effects).
Avoid using if you:
- are expectant or nursing mothers.
- Suffer from a blood pressure problem.
- If you do not know why you are shedding your hair, consult a physician.
- Experience abrupt or irregular hair loss.
- You have additional conditions associated with hair loss.
- Have a shaven head or a red, inflamed, irritated, infected, or sore scalp.
- Apply a dressing or bandage to the scalp.
- Use additional medications on your epidermis.
- Are younger than 18 or older than 65.
- Have an allergy to any of the medication's components.
Consult your physician before using this product if you have heart disease (including anomalous cardiac rhythms or rates, angina or chest symptoms, and circulation disorders). Avoid eye contact at all costs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.